- Exclusive New Venture Artisan Program
- All Lines Including Workers’ Comp, Auto & Umbrella
- Admitted Carriers Available
- Difficult Placements
- General Contractor
- Artisan/Trade Contractors:
- Heating / Air Conditioning
- AND MANY MORE ….
When you click More can you do one more page
- Inland Marine
- Janitorial Service Package
- Mold and Pollution Liability
For INLAND MARINE
- Contractors equipment (scheduled)
$500 minimum premium/special perils available.
- Trip Transit Covering
single shipments on an all risk basis.
- Submissions accepted by Telephone, Fax or Mail
- Security of an A.M. Best rated A++ Carrier
- Coverage may be written monoline or packaged to provide comprehensive coverage
- Minimum Premiums -
- Dwellings $500
- Commercial $1,000
- Capacity up to $13,000,000 on better construction and excess
For JANITORIAL SERVICE Package
Our Janitorial Services Package is designed for small janitorial firms which are involved in primarily mercantile, office, and residential facilities.
- Commercial General Liability
- Property coverage for furniture, fixtures, supplies, machinery, tools, equipment and improvements and betterments
- No coinsurance
- Rental reimbursement for damaged equipment
- Non owned automobile coverage
- Lost key coverage
- Property damage to property in your care, custody or control
- Coverage available for Independent Contractors
- All coverages under one policy
- Commercial Umbrella available
- Limits of Liability
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal/Advertising Injury
- $1,000 Medical Payments
For MOLD AND POLLUTION Liability
Mold and Pollution Liability
This is a comprehensive product designed to protect your customers from pollution related risks.
Contractor's Pollution Liability
All types of contractors. Available markets may vary by contracting class.
Covers bodily injury, property damage and clean-up costs caused by pollution conditions resulting from covered contracting operations.
--> Mold is available as a covered pollutant.
Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems (EIFS) work.
Varies by several factors. Listed below