Our easy to choose links , makes it easy for you to quote, compare, buy, and save on travel insurance packages offered by best travel insurance companies. We represent two of the major travel insurance providers and feature the best travel protection plans available. Compare the benefits and price of available policies and purchase the travel insurance plan that best suits your needs via our instant, safe and secure online application process
How Does Travel, Trip & Cruise Cancellation & Interruption Insurance Work?
Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance gives you back the money you lose if you can't go or cut your trip short by unforeseen events :
- Trip Cancellation coverage:
You, a close family member or a traveling companion gets hurt or sick before you leave (and your doctor advises you against traveling). Travel Insurance reimburses you the money you lose. This is especially important if you're concerned about a pre-existing medical condition.
- Trip Interruption coverage:
You, a close family member or a traveling companion gets hurt or sick while you're on your trip and you have to return home early. Travel Insurance reimburses you the unused value of your trip plus pays the cost of one-way airfare up to its limit.
- Emergency Medical & Evacuation coverage:
You get hurt (i.e. - hit by a bus) or sick on your trip. Travel Insurance pays your medical expenses including emergency medical transportation. Remember, Medicare doesn't cover you outside the USA.
- A Travel Delay forces you to have extra accommodation expenses
- Your luggage is delayed, lost, stolen or damaged. If your checked luggage doesn't arrive within 12 or 24 hours after you do, you can be reimbursed for items you need to buy. Or if it's damaged or never arrives, you can be covered.
- Or you can gets a Cancel For Any Reason plan to cover any possible reason to cancel your trip including: you change your mind, you're afraid to travel, you just don't want to go.